News Release: 3/30/2021
March 29, 2021
LIGHTHOUSE TECHNOLOGY PARTNERS ANNOUNCES COVID RECOVERY PROGRAMS FOR NON-PROFITS
Lighthouse Technology Partners (LTP) is excited to offer two new programs to help non-profit companies and local charities recover from the economic impact of the Pandemic. Since the inception of Microsoft Cloud Services, the Company has helped numerous non-profits and charities, from local religious organizations to Goodwill Industries across the United States obtain donations from Microsoft.
On behalf of eligible organizations in the Stamford, Greenwich, and White Plains area, LTP will apply for applicable credits and Microsoft 365 Licensing. Additionally, LTP has established a COVID recovery grant program to assist non-profits in their Digital Transformation or migration to a Cloud-based environment. Eligible organizations will be able to apply grant awards towards any outsourced IT service.
Lighthouse Technology Partners is passionate about the communities they have served for over 35 years
; “As a family-owned business, we are committed to supporting our community partners, helping them reach new customers and ultimately achieve their mission in making the world a better place,” said Company President, Brian Desrosier.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- LTP will submit the application on behalf of the non-profit for Microsoft 365 subscriptions and Azure consumption donations. There will be no cost for this service.
- LTP will provide a grant for up to a $1000 worth of Microsoft 365, Cloud Advisory, and set-up services for each approved non-profit or charitable organization in the Stamford, Greenwich and White Plains region.
- The deadline for applications is Friday, April 16, 2021.
- The Non-Profit program support and service grants will be awarded by Monday, May 3, 2021
- The application is available at https://lighthousemsp.com/grant/
Lighthouse Technology Partners is an Award-Winning, multi-time Microsoft SMB Cloud Partner of the Year helping customers in their ongoing Digital Transformation journey. The company provides outsourced IT solutions including managed IT services, cyber security, and cloud consulting for both the modern workplace and work from home environments. We have over 35 successful years dedicated to bringing enterprise-ready solutions and security to small and medium business throughout Connecticut, New York, and across North America. We secure and support cloud, hybrid cloud, and on premises IT Infrastructure, and employee productivity, collaboration and communication.
For More Information Contact:
103 Mason Street, Greenwich, CT 06830