- Customer service experience
- Previous experience handling money
- Excellent communication, customer service skills, and work ethic
- Efficient, well-organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Energetic, enthusiastic, and motivational
- Strong team player
- Proficient in appropriate computer skills and office equipment
- Availability to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Have some Knowledgeable of medical billing, health insurance, HSA, FSA, etc...
- This position required standing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, bending, walking, and talking.
- The employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, feel, or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
- Acts as the first point of contact for the organization as a receptionist
- Selling memberships/Packages/Gift Certificates, calling potential clients, & Selling retail
- The ability to provide exceptional service to clientele to enhance customer satisfaction and productivity while still staying active with sales
- The ability to communicate effectively with all visitors and callers
- Manages schedules for patients/clients and service vendors
- Performs day-to-day administrative functions and general office duties, including but not limited to copying, filing, faxing, answering phones, and data entry
- Must exercise utmost diplomacy and tact to provide excellent customer service for the client, practices confidentiality and privacy protocols in accordance with policies and HIPAA requirements
- Maintains client waiting areas, files, and front desk areas in a manner that is organized and neat
- Verifies all insurances and submits SOAP notes /collects copay/deductible/coinsurance payment as appropriate communicate with doctor offices, medical billing company, etc.
- Problem-solving and conflict resolution skills when handling a client complaint; refers client complaints to the manager as needed.
- Responsible for marketing, social media, promotional, and scheduling appointments efficiently
- Rearranging therapists' schedules due to call-offs, etc.; scheduling lunches at the appropriate times and ensuring that there are no double bookings; adding therapists to the books by contacting and calling them in; eyeing the books out one month out.
- Process transactions, handle money, and contribute to facility cleanliness
- Responsible for upselling and scheduling appointments to ensure the spa is fully booked, thus maximizing treatment room and therapist productivity
- Staying updated on retail products and promotions & maintains a monthly inventory of supplies and or products, when applicable
- Informs co-worker(s) of pertinent information at the end of the shift
- Receives payments for goods and services and properly accounts for the money, reconciles daily sales, deposits, and receipts
- Functions in a fast-paced environment with a minimum of direct supervision
- Manages payment transactions, including cash, check, credit card, and gift certificates
- Performs other duties as may be required
PLUS + Commission
$15+++ per hour DOE